What’s New – myPharmacyLink
28 August 2018 – Version 1.5.0
Manage Days of Supply, Snap and Send, Generic brand and home delivery order requests
features are available for participating pharmacies only.
We are currently piloting new features with a selected number of pharmacies. When these features are enabled for your pharmacy, you’ll find them available in your app automatically. If you’d like to see what’s coming, you can get a sneak peek now using the new Guest Mode feature. Don’t forget to log back in afterwards!
Manage Days of Supply
You asked, we listened. You can now manage your own medication supply with an easy traffic light system that warns you when your supply is running low. You can also control the timing of medication reminders or let the pharmacist know if you are no longer taking the medication to stop receiving reminders.
Snap and Send
Have a new script for your pharmacy? You can now send a photo of your script(s) for your pharmacy to process in advance. You must bring in a physical copy of your script to pick up your medications.
Tour the app before signing up by tapping the Guest Mode button on your first launch or after logging out.
- Support displaying multiple drug images
- New first launch and walkthrough screens
- New ‘My Pharmacy’ and ‘Find a Pharmacy’ screens
- We are working on improving everyone’s experience with myPharmacyLink. This is what we are working on next:
- Ability to Add Medications to setup Dose Reminders
- Touch ID / Face ID for iOS and Fingerprint ID for Android
- Smarter Dose Reminders