What’s New – myPharmacyLink
November 2017 – Version 1.4.0
We have an exciting new feature to help your patients remember to take their medications. Patients can now set medication reminders for yourself or people you care for in the app.
- Set reminders linked to specific medications
- Hide medication name so it doesn’t appear in the notification badge
- Only set to the local device of the User
Requires a device running iOS 10 or greater
We are currently piloting loyalty integration with myPharmacyLink – where your patients can link your loyalty program to view their points and transaction history and also redeem your offers and redeem vouchers directly from the app.
Available to participating pharmacies only
- Patients can now delete messages threads
- Message thread will not be deleted in GuildCare NG
- Setting a PIN to unlock myPharmacyLink is now optional
- PIN can be disabled from the Settings screen (“Require PIN after” -> Disable)
Thank You for your feedback on myPharmacyLink. We are working on improving everyone’s experience with myPharmacyLink
Days Supply Remaining – Initially designed to be set by the pharmacist in GuildCare NG, we are now developing a solution to allow patients to edit supply remaining.
Order New Scripts – We are working on allowing patients to take a photo of their script to order it without having to present in pharmacy first.
- Learn about our current and upcoming features here (insert link All Things myPharmacyLink
- Promotional Material that can be downloaded and printed here (insert link Resources link)
- myPharmacyLink FAQs